World Cup Video

      In e-comm this past week we were asked to make a video of a video of a hobby of ours. My hobby is sports, and if you narrowed that down more it would be soccer. Sense many people are choosing soccer I went with the FIFA World Cup soccer that just happened this past summer. 

     In the begging of the week we were asked to bring in 5 videos from youtube related to a hobby you enjoy. But the thing is I thought it was 5 videos that represented you. So on Monday when i discovered i had done it wrong, I chose 5 other videos after school. 


     Throw out the week I work in and out of school to finish my video. By the end of the week i had used just 3 videos in total. The first one was to show the teams from different countries. Another one was the main video, used to show some of the highlights in the game. Finally I used the FIFA World Cup song music video. The song La La La writen by Shakira was in the video both in video and audio.  

Comments

Popular Posts