My First Photoshop Projects


        The butterfly project was very cool, and fun to do. I love to do this one, it was my favorite photoshop project to do, because of the end produced and how easy it was. When I made this I used the Clone Stamp Tool to make it look like it was fluttering on the page.
       This project is a picture of the school with the letters ONW along with a compose. To make this we used Adobe Photoshop to join this photos together. This project was the first project and I was getting use to the program.
 This project I though was the hardest one to finish. I did not know where a lot of the tools and what step we had to do to get it done. For this reason I did not add a white line around the letters to make them pop out.
       This is project 4. In this we added five photo from around the school into one big canvas. The photos were of the hallway, steps, administration office doors, the gym walls of the raven and the front of the school. One of the hardest these about this project was not being able to save it to the sever because it was off line. Another problem was having to eases a part of a photo that was covered by another so when the eraser would cross over it it would start being a black marker not a eraser.  

This project is one that was an add on because the sever was down. It was interesting to do this because it was a lot like a project I did in art. In this I could make a mix of colors I did not want to change. The finished product is me giving up on the color placement. 

Comments

Popular Posts