Animation 1 "The One"

My first animation project is of a fish that falls in love with another fish. I don't remember why I did it about a fish, I think it was from a commercial. Any way the first fish, i'll name him Jeffry is swimming and sees a purple fish. He falls in love with him at first sight. Violet (maroon colored fish) and Jeffery start to swim together and their bubbles combine with each others forming a heart. The screen fallows the heart to the top of the ocean waves were the bubbles pops.

If I could redo anything about this project I would change how I had Jeffery and Violet cross behind a stone pilers. I one thing I would not change would be the end, I love the end. In doing this project I learned that how to use keynote and iMovie. Also like normal I learned to amir people who do this as a living. On my next project I will bring all the short cut keys I learned because that is the only way to finish on time.

Comments

Popular Posts