Movies That I Need To See

During my childhood I didn't watch many movies. My parents did not go to the movie theaters. I didn't enter into the world of movies until very recently. Over the course of the last year I have been recommended movie after movie that I needed to see. This is a list of movies I have made for me to see.
  1.  Psycho
  2.  The Godfather
  3.  Back to the Future
  4.  The Breakfast Club
  5.  The Shawshank Redemption
  6.  The Unusual Suspect 
  7.  The Truman Show
  8.  The Matrix
  9.  Inception 
  10. Gone With the Wind
  11. All Quiet on the Western Front
  12. Forrest Gump
  13. Titanic
  14. The One That Flew Over Cocoos Nest
  15. Rocky
  16. Breakfast at Tiffany's 
  17. The King's Speech 
  18. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
  19. Saving Private Ryan 
  20. The Iron Giant 
  21. The Notebook
  22. Fight Club
  23. The Silence of the Lambs
  24. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
  25. Les Misérables


Comments

Popular Posts