In this quarter, I was in the video editing strand. I loved the part where we were filmed, but the editing got to me. I did not like editing because it was long and relentless. When I did my videos I was very proud, but when I look back I see all the mistakes in them. And I wounder if you see them, but then the grade did not go down because of it so... thanks for the sincerity.

In this video I was asked 6 different questions about e-comm so far. This interview is probable my favorite video so far, even with me saying the A to B one was, with in the video. We worked really while together as a group and did not run into any complication, besides not haven enough time at all. This video was ok as fun goes, but with the choose of are groups made it so much more fun.

In this quarter I learned about the 6 shot sequences, how hard it is to make action movies, to appreciate movies better and the 180 degree rule. I learned how hard it is to make videos from nothing and to work with people in the crow. Thanks for the fun time.


Comments

Popular Posts