What's behind my logo


      The scope of this project was to come up with a logo that represented yourself. In this project I started out thinking about what I wanted my logo to say. Then when I got Mac as what it would say, I moved onto to what the design would be. I drew the designs out and choice then which I would put throw Adobe Illustrator. I then went throw different colors, and ways to make it look, ending with the product above. If I had to change something about the end result I would change what would be behind the A. If I would keep something for next time the transparent part of the A would stay because I like it. To enhance my next project I would look closer at the colorers with in my design. My thoughts about this project is that it was fun but in needed to try harder on the end project.

Comments

Popular Posts