E-comm Final project

 











This project lasted for the interiority of the three quarter. It was a big project that required hard work to get to the finish result. To start this project me and my team began by thinking of an assortment of new things that could be used in the real world. Once the team had chose a product we went on to start making an animation of the window. Once we had finished that, we continued on to make the graphic design of the product and the video and another thing needed for the final product. When we were faced with having to do the video, my group made the scoreboard and lines to put in the background. 
    
In a project I have never had a real problem with working with people, but for some reason I just could not get along with part of my team. That whole concept was a new experience for me to go through. In doing this project I learned how to get a big project done along with how to work with people that don't get along. I improved in the graphic design area a lot and I know how to work sketchup and I would like to think that I am really good in that area. 
     
If I had to this project again I would be more confident in my work. For this project I made an animation of a window and they choose another one. I was the director of the video because know one wanted to do anything. The only reason we got that done is because I started doing random shots of windows because I know we did not have enough shots to get a full commercial worth of footage. I made my own video and then Tolu's video was picked because he was the "leader" of the group and they didn't want to see the other videos. I also added music to his video because to was needed. I made a coupon and ad but the ad got cut off and the coupon was "bad" and had so many problem. Apparently. Next time I would do everything differently, starting with a different group. for my next project I know I need to speak up if I want to get what I want, and be more protestant. 

Comments

Popular Posts