The Shado comical video

     The Shado comical was a interesting task to undertake. This project was very hard to do when a group did not take anything seriously. In the first two to three days we worked on the storyboard and trying to get a story line that would go with my groups final project. Once we had made one (as in I made one, got denied, then shot over) we went out into the school hallway outside and started to film our project. We had one block day to film and most of the group did not any will to really film. After we got a lot of shots. we can back into the classroom and finished for the day. I came into the class room after school and make my whole video out of the scraps that we had filmed. The next week I missed the first day of the week and come in on tuesday. When I came in I learned that someone had used my computer, I had filmed wrong, and I did not have my coupon do. Great! So today in class I did not do anything but after class I wish to accomplish anything good. Your welcome group!

Comments

Popular Posts