Natile Cooking



This project took in total four weeks to make. At first I was matched with Natalie Krieger and we discussed what each others videos would be about. In the first week we could not meet up with each other to make a video during the second week I shoot Natalie in kitchen. That week was only 3 day so I could not edit and I did not interview her mother or her then. Then during the next week I got interview and downloaded the film into Final Cup Pro. Final I edited the clips together in the four week and on that Friday downloaded it ti Youtube.

During this project I learned that the more B-roll I get the better the video can get. If I could do This over again I would mostly change some of the sequence I got when I was filming. Most of
this project I would do the same because I am really proud of the end result.

Comments

Popular Posts