Dripping Into A New Life

The scope of this project was about a week in timing wise. The class found out about the project on a Monday and told to come up with questions by Friday we had them and went into the Blood Drive to start filming. The end result was devastating. Many of the shots were shaky and I would start to film the wrong thing by clicking stop when I wanted to start and vic versa. 

When we were in the room that the blood was being taken cameras were everywhere. Although that may be the case. The camera shots were shaky. We did not know where to shot the camera to get footage making us less confident all across are abilitys in shooting, also we were scared of getting in trouble with adults, teachers, and the medical profession around us. Another reason why the shots were poor is because it was filming medical evidence which we did not know what would break the patient confidentiality agreement.     

When editing took places we had people put their film in a cloud/server so everybody could get to them in idea. With that the end goal, we did not reach it. Students only got to choose between few clips that were put on the Google Classroom document. I got a week to look watch the clips, make a story line, then put it on the story line, and finally turn it in. I did make that goal, I stayed after school on Friday for 45 min., but got it in on time, unlike many of my classmates. 

If I had to redo this project I would rewrite my introductions within my video because said "hannah says." Inaction to that I would make Sofia's voice louder when editing. Finally I would think about bring a microphone with me when I am attempting to interview even thought I guess I did just not the clips I used with them. I think I did well on this project for just putting clips together, and my favorite thing I did was have the girl have a thumb up when I talked about people enjoying their experiences. 

Comments

Popular Posts