How I Found My Logo

 

Inorder to get ideas for my logo I went to the web and searched up vector badges. I did not know really what I wanted start. I didn't know what I wanted it to encompass, or have stand out about me. So first I came up with an idea of where this logo would be used and went from there.

I want it to be used for my Youtube channel that I would be making. Next I wanted to bring it to life. I came up with what I wanted it to embody. I started to look into arrows and photography logos/ badges.
I started playing around with ideas and came up with the above produces. I looked at different founts and shapes, but I really left color out of it.

The end result was based on a photo I had found. I was going to put a photo in the background, but could not come up with the right on. I used MacDonald as the name because it incorporates with Mallory and I. Also we were born in1999, so that is the year I used. The small M is used as the Favicon for web. 

Comments

Popular Posts