This video is about someone chasing me through the school all the way to the e-comm room. This video was very hard because someone in our team was almost always gone or had not done something, making it have to be done in three days. Are team had to work hard to get it do in that amount of time so working together was key. Collaboration was different in this video then the last because we did not work together as good.  In this chase video I learned that it is very important to stay were you are if the camera man has to change views. What I need to bring to my next video is more of an open mind. I had a hard time with not being able to talk to someone who did not have the same view and wanted something different than what I wanted. Which is something I need to remember on my next grow video. The first problem we ran into was that we did not have one person here. Then it was how to plan it out. In total we had many days with people gone, forgotten clothing and not focusing.

Comments

Popular Posts