We made a 12 shot sequence with 2 of each 6 shots. I learned believe it or not how to turn on the
camera. What it takes to be the driector and having people asking me what is next. I will need to be more telling on my next project. I need to speak out more to inform people. My group worked very well together and we had collaboration with in it. Rossy was the acter, Drew was the camera man and I was the director. We had to restart after the first day because Rossy needed to have the same outfit in the shots. Also we ran in to the problem of taking shot all the way down the hallway. We had to come up with how to take that few shots of the hallway. Rossy could not stand in the same place and just focus on her faces because the background would not change showing the viewer that she was not really moving. We eventually got it and made a good video.


Comments

Popular Posts