Google

I like Google’s new logo that was presented to the world on September 15, 2015. In the new logo the letters become more circler and the serfs are lost. The lower classes g is reformed and the e is tilted to still resembled the old version of the logo font face. I think that the letter are modern and more internet friendly, opposed to the newspaper font style that existed. The company Google also changed the home screen app image to go along with the new style, but this is not all they changed. They also incorporated four circles that appear at times with I think brings it to a older style. I think this because for everything that I know circles on a computer screen show that it’s loading and that might be the thing that make this new logo survive a generation. By mixing the old with the new.

Comments

Popular Posts