Michaela Video Review

In the video we told a story about a girl named Michaela Gertner who is a powerlifting. The professional work that is done in this video is good because the edits are smooth and there is a verity of different shots to show her lifting in one fluent movement throughout the video. The story starts of with Michaela and her mom in the kitchen, putting her in a place that people are accustomed to the stereotype of where girl normally are. Then they move her to be with her dad and change the persona of who she is. Now the powerlifting has come into play and they stick to it through the rest of the video.

Out of the many things I could take out of this video, I choices to make an inference that many shots are need in order to have a good show of sequence which in turn makes a good video.

I don't think they could have made this good of video without at first plaining ahead, and that is something I just started to understand the importances of and think that I need to do better at.

The maker of this video was someone who know what they were doing. I think something that made this so great was how many shots in the whole thing, also the net nosies in the background was great to. With that said I am sure there is something that could make this better but I don't really know what it is at the moment.


Comments

Popular Posts