Magazine Cover

The project that was given was to make a magazine cover with our faces on it. I decided to do TIME'S magazine because I enjoy the covers of them. The magazine cover that I based my final project was the "One Woman-One Amazing Journey" cover. When I saw this cover I immediately thought of the photo that I have on my final result. One problem I faced was having to cover five stories on my front cover, which TIME magazine does not normal do. What they like to do is just have one story on the cover. The magazine I based my final on may or may not be a real Time magazine. For starters the side column was not in Times New Romans and there's no date at the top. There is two things that I would change on my final project I would change the page numbers because the main story should not be that short and I would have the M slanted. The stories named on the cover are part of an imagery story line that only exist in my own mind.




Comments

Popular Posts