raindrop

For the First templet design project my partner, Rosie, and I came up with the of making a pill that makes it hard to become dehydrated. In real life this would not be possible because to keep cool people sweat. Water leaves and makes it impossible to get back. 

This project started at a hard time where my partner or I was not in the room.  I started this project by making the photo covered one. Once I had gotten the base of the cover done and Rosie was back I gave my work over to her so that she could focus on other school work. 

I went on to make the pattern cover with the planner design that I had been working on for next year. I cut and pasted the designs onto the templet and the label and took what I had done on the photo templet and laded it on the pattern one. This is why the two produces look very similar in design. 



Comments

Popular Posts